As all hospitality industry venues are facing increasing costs, low staffing issues, and wider digital marketing challenges. There are now more reasons to engage with your customers, manage your data, and share your business benefits in an efficient and effective way, providing you many happy returns! Now is the best time to take back control of your business, and look at a fresh new approach to your marketing needs.
Restaurant email marketing can have several benefits for your hospitality business, including:
- Increased sales: Email marketing can be an effective way to promote specials, discounts, and events hosted in your restaurant or venue. This can help increase sales and drive more business to your restaurant.
Our tried and tested email communications generate tangible returns, including open rates of over 40%, which are almost double industry average, resulting in high bookings rates and sales.
- Improved customer retention: By regularly emailing your customers with personalised content and offers, you can increase customer loyalty and retention. This helps build a stronger relationship with your customers and encourage them to return to your restaurant again and again.
We help you build loyalty and encourage frequency of visits to your restaurant at key times, especially quieter times when you need to fill extra covers.
- Enhanced brand awareness: Email marketing can help to build brand awareness by keeping your restaurant top of mind with your customers. By regularly sending emails with engaging content and promotions, we can help you ensure that your customers are always aware of your restaurant and what it has to offer.
Email marketing on behalf of our customers has resulted in an increase in visits, including instant returns from those who openly admit they had not been for a while, and the email prompted a re-visit and even party bookings.
- Targeted marketing: Email marketing allows you to target specific customer segments with personalised messages and offers. By segmenting your email list based on customer preferences, demographics, or purchase history, you can create more targeted and effective marketing campaigns.
Some online restaurant booking providers allow customer segmentation when they book and future targeting which we can help you tap into, or we can help you segment a wider, more general database list into categories for improved conversions.
- Cost-effective: Compared to other marketing channels, email marketing is relatively inexpensive and can provide a high return on investment. This makes it an attractive option for restaurants with limited marketing budgets.
Most restaurants have a customer database, some clients don’t even know about! From website contact forms, newsletter sign-ups and automated systems. As long as the customer has ‘opted in’ we can assist you in un-tapping that potential and turning the contact into a sale. If you are not collecting customer data in a GDPR compliant way, we can help there too, as GDPR trained specialists.Cut back on Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram Boosts and free-up staff time, as we do it all for you!
Overall, restaurant email marketing can be a valuable tool for building customer loyalty, increasing sales, and promoting your brand. We operate tried and tested data solutions to assist you in targetting your exiting customers, and capturing new ones. Potentially more effective, and cheaper than solus social media ads, boost and Google.
Complete our Contact form below or ENQUIRE HERE
As about our free ‘Digital Data Health Check’ to provide an overview of your data potential and how to spread the word of your business, and how we can improve your impact and engagement.