Does your restaurant offer a unique experience?
The GREATEST BRITISH COLLECTION are industry accredited chefs, independent venues, cookery schools, producers and experience providers, who are each selected to partner with us, and feature across our gourmet-lifestyle focused network of independent hospitality businesses, solely focused on supporting and celebrating sustainable British hospitality, produce, producers and exceptional service standards , delivered to the aspiring and informed consumer.
We work closely with these partners to help deliver exceptional experiences to our engaged customer base via our B2C channels and publications. We are the only specialists in the fastest growing ‘Gourmet Experiences’ sector.
Our website is already Number 1 on Google organic searches.
Read details on our recent press launch here
Benefiting from over 25 year dedicated hospitality experience, working with some of the finest chefs, venues and guides, we select only those independent chef led venues who create and deliver a unique, immersive and memorable experiences to celebrate the Greatest British hospitality, ingredients and service. Focusing on excellence, underpinned by practising and promoting sustainability, seasonal ingredients and fresh, British produce.
The GREATEST BRITISH COLLECTION make unique gifts for aspiring high-end gourmands who are seeking a memorable event for themselves or their loved ones.
We are pro-adding value, building loyalty and cutting industry costs.
Our highly competitive membership packages are designed to connect your restaurant with our extensive customer base of aspiring cooks and gourmands, as well as giving you access to our range of hospitality marketing services and media partner opportunities with titles like Delicious Magazine, Food & Travel, The Sunday Express, The Telegraph and promoted as ‘exclusive experience providers’ to high end retailers including Lakeland retail to over 1/2 Million consumers!
What is an ‘Experience’?
At Greatest British we celebrate the best of British produce, chefs, skills and hospitality.
A Chef led restaurant experience is one that best reflects and represents your business, pushing the boundaries to create your ultimate ‘signature experience’. Not just a meal with a ‘welcome glass of champagne’, but one of exception which celebrates the best of British, bringing something extra to the table. Adding a metaphorical ‘ingredient’ to create an experience that ‘informs, educates or inspires’ the recipient, creating memories for life. For example:
- A la carte menu with welcome seasonal British spirits cocktail, infused with garden botanicals, or welcome English fizz – how about a complimentary British cheese board?
- Tasting menu with additional seasonal dish/amuse/pre-dessert created just for the recipient focusing on seasonal ingredients/infusions.
- Chef Table interactive experience, matched with wines hosted by your sommelier.
- Guest chef event with high end interaction and exposure to new cooking methods.
- Overnight ‘Dine&Stay’ or even our ‘Dine&indulge’ dining and spa breaks. Adding value at every touch point.
- Group activity for exclusive use including speciality dining locations, outdoor cooking experiences or Chefs table indulgences.
- You create a ‘GourmetXperience’ that you feel celebrates Greatest British hospitality and pushes the boundaries, to offer unique dining experiences that ‘Make the special, extra special’ and we will promote them!
The Greatest British Collection is operated by selection only on a ‘membership’ basis.
Each member receives extensive support across our lifestyle media network. Including:
- Chef/venue profile on Greatestbritish.org, celebrating your unique elements, written by a professional food writer, with specific ‘Experiences’ promoted via our consumer B2C channels and printed media via Gourmet-experiences.co.uk.
- Experience profile and product listings are featured on Gourmet-experiences.co.uk
- Social media promotion across our dedicated Greatest British GourmetXperiences channels.
- National press and media.
- Membership Packages include zero commission options on redemptions
- Promoted to over 1/2 million foodie consumers!
- % of profits donated to industry & public charities chosen by contributors.
Supported by: The Daily Express, Daily Telegraph and Metro along with ‘S’ Magazine reaching millions of readers. On-going support from delicious Magazine, Food and Travel Magazine, GREAT BRITISH Guide, amongst others on-line.
Pro-active National marketing support as part of your membership.
Greatest British Collection providers also benefit from being part of the Greatest British gift card and membership club benefits. See separate tab.
Outline membership benefits here
Exclusive access to our aspiring consumer members is achieved via our consumer GourmetXperiences.club
– Membership raises funds for industry charity Hospitality Action.
Consumer members receive access to exclusive cookery courses, experiences, chefs table evenings as well as overnight learn and stay experiences.
Supported by leading brands including: Robert Welch Design. Delicious Magazine. Food and Travel Magazine. Best Loved Hotels. Exclusive Hotels Collection. CKBK recipe platform, Independent Cookery Schools Association et al.
As a trade member of the Greatest British GourmetXperiences collection, you are able to promote additional content to our membership via regular E-newsletters, and our twice yearly printed members magazines.
Loadable Gift Cards: Accepted by all members, encouraging additional spend by consumers, with zero % commission on redemptions made at member schools. Ask for details.
Our aims are simple. We celebrate and support Greatest British lifestyle businesses, focusing on accredited* venues, chefs, restaurants, hotels, cookery schools and lifestyle brands.
Deliver increased exposure to your venue.
Grow overall consumer awareness of your unique offerings.
Drive new sales to members across all media channels.
✔Support British produces & suppliers.
Showcasing high animal welfare and organic farming.
✔Service Standards ‘beyond the standard’
Focusing on ‘exceptional experience led customer services’.
*Industry recognised by awards, guides and consumer recognition.
THE GREATEST BRITISH COLLECTION
GREATEST BRITISH GOURMETXPERIENCE COLLECTION:
Tasting Lunch / Dine & Stay with Kitchen Tour
Nut Tree Inn, Oxfordshire:
Tasting Menu, Wine Match & Kitchen Tour
Carters, Moseley, Birmingham:
‘Shoon’ Tasting Menu Journey
Shaun Rankin Experience
Old Downton Lodge, Ludlow
Seasonal Tasting Journey / Dine&Stay Option
Holbeck Ghyll, Windemere:
Dine, Stay & Indulge Experiences
‘Season’ The Exclusive Cookery School:
Ultimate Chef Experience
Swinton Park Estate, Yorkshire:
Country Estate & Cookery Experience
Verzon House, Herefordshire:
Chase Distillery Tour & Tasting Menu Match Experiences
Ashburton Cookery School:
Immersive ‘Robert Welch Knife’ Experiences
Cyrus Todiwala, London
Tasting Menu Experience
Richard Bertinet Kitchen, Bath:
Artisan Bread Making
Billingsgate Market Seafood School:
Sustainable Fish Experience
Leiths School of Food and Wine:
Ultimate Cookery School Experience
JC Novelli Academy:
Celebrity Chef Home Courses
Rick Stein Padstow Seafood School:
Ultimate Celebrity Seafood Experience
Raymond Blanc Cookery School:
Fully Immersive Michelin Experience